skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Skinners

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Start your Engines!

Indoor Kart racing...What a rush! I think I'm hooked... a little pricey but worth the $$



















Posted by The Skinners at 8:25 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (9)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2008 (17)
    • ► December (1)
    • ▼ November (4)
      • Do you remember?
      • S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N ... can you believe it?
      • I SAID Smile
      • Start your Engines!
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (4)

Other Blogs

  • Beckie and David
    NEW website COMING SOON!!!
    7 years ago
  • Ashley and Trenton
    Our Family is Growing.....
    13 years ago
  • Kirsten
    Inspired by "Bully Monday"
    14 years ago
  • Jennifer and Robb
  • Jenna and Bobby

Favorite Places to Visit

  • Coupon Clippers
  • coupons.com
  • SmartSource.com
  • Torey's pictures
 

Our Family

Eric, Margie, Amanda and Jessica