Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do you remember?

I've recently been in touch with one of my BFF's from high school. We lost touch many, many years ago and found each other through classmates.com. (yes, classmates.com really does work!) It's been fun reminiscing about the past and remembering our love for the one and only PeeWee Herman. Mary - I'm looking forward to many more conversations and meeting your family!

Ahhh...the green dart ... we were soooo cool in that car!

Quick! climb up on that counter before the teacher comes back!

Mr Santa Claus was very excited to have two teenage girls sitting on his lap. (hey, watch those hands Santa!)

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Good times!
That Santa DOES look young!!

Mary Mickle Morales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Mickle Morales said...

Margie! I love it! These are the best pictures. I don't have any like these.

The Dart met its demise in the car accident Dec. 31, 1987. I see cars like that on the road and wish I still had mine.

The counter pic is in the Publications room, I think... eek, those are some SHORT shorts! Proof that the youngest of large families does absolutely whatever she wants... I can't let my own girls see those hotpants.;-)

In fact, I was thinking about our Santa picture. I still have mine, too, somewhere around here and I was going to send it to you.

Anyway, you're in my thoughts as Christmas approaches, and I hope God continues to bless your family this coming new year!