Amanda played PowderPuff football this past week. The Senior girls challenge the Junior girls to a game of flag football the day before Homecoming. I was attemting to take some pictures prior to the game. The conversation went something like this...
Me - Hey, Manda... I want to take some pictures for your scrapbook
Amanda - Oh, come on Mom...do you REALLY have too
Me - YES
Amanda - Whatever
Me - Ok, Smile
Amanda smiled but just as the camera flashes ... she does this....
Me - Very cute...now smile
Me - Ok, not a crazy man smile...just a normal smile
Me - OK ENOUGH...please smile... (At this point Eric and Jessica are laughing so hard they are crying)Me with a disgusted voice - Just turn around so I can get a picture of your shirt




2 comments:
That's funny! I thought once children reach a certain age (at least 12), they do whatever their parents tell them to. Shoot!
LOL! Kids!
At least you will be able to use these as some type of torch in the future! Hah!
BTW - The Go-karts sound fun! I'll have to get more info when I see you.
Post a Comment