Monday, February 16, 2009

Crossroads Cup 2009

Spent the weekend in Gilbert with Amanda's club team. Four action packed games where she was literally beaten up! She dove for so many balls that her legs look like she's been through a serious beating..bumps, bruises and scrapes! At one point the ref stopped the game and told her to clean the blood off her knees. What a little stud she is!

I was excited to use my NEW telephoto lens...check out some of the action shots below. Amanda is the goalie (keeper) in the light blue shirt.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Wow what an impressive player. I am
sorry that she got hurt though. Your new
lens really works well.
Love, Nan

Beckie said...

Ooooooo!!!
Telephoto Lens? Now I'm getting excited!
What type of camera do you have?
Amanda is made of tough stuff! She's so amazing!

The Skinners said...

I've got a Canon EOS rebel XS...love it! Just bought the new lens to take distance shots and I was very happy with the results.